Monday, January 11, 2010

Polite Grafitti



Polite Graffiti

Here's a fun little project I've been working on. With the over abundance of vinyl orders flowing through our servers the plotters have been working over time. We've always tried to minimize waste for both environmental and cost reasons so we always try to line up all of our jobs that are the same color as close as possible to cut down on wasted vinyl. Sometimes it works out great, other times we find up with 1-1.5" of unused space. This gave birth to POLITE Graffiti.


I LOVE me some graffiti art, most of my bookshelf is filled with books on the subject. I've always wanted to do it myself but... I'm way too lame to steal all the supplies and sneak around late at night. SO I came up with POLITE graffiti. Its only polite cause you can scrap it off pretty easy if ever caught but left untouched... stays around for a long time.

So far they are pretty small they all fit in an Altoids can, and I chopped up an old squeegee from the shop so it all fits right in your pocket. We've got a small crap ton and about 8 decent designs with about 12-15 colors of each. Keep an eye out, and keep the orders coming in so we can keep making more. If you like them and wouldn't mind a couple for your pocket, hit me up.

-Tom

2 comments:

  1. I'd love some, and I'll even supply my own altoids tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. :) I love graffiti/ hate graffiti so this is just too perfect! :) Keep posting... :)

    ReplyDelete