We've always called the shop "studio" or "office" or the "lab" but it never felt quite right.
BUT given whats been happening the last couple of weeks and the sheer awesome art magic its been putting out, its been remaned the Awesa-Torium.
Here's whats been leaking out of our top secret lair:
- Etsy BLEW past our annual sales goal for the year... JUST shy of 6 months early.
- We took over full production for the Stick-It station, now we're one of the largest sticker and magnet producers on the East Coast.
- New Clients have been pouring in like a herd of hungry zombies.
- We signed the contract to manufacture the screen protectors for one of the largest independently owned cell phone stores on the East Coast.
- Picked up a couple more International contracts / clients
- New Brochures and catalogs are in the final stages of editing
- AND watched the trailer for the AMC Walking Dead series.
We're still looking for any help that anyone can give. We've got about 7,000 more stickers to get through this week, 56 Etsy orders to pack and another 20 designs to post.
We also need anybody with connections to a ski lodge or mountain set up, we've got a couple ideas of expanding into a new market so any help would be fan-fraking- tastic.